If you are a Hong Kong resident, we can help you to be a smarter saver. Whether you are putting money aside for something special or planning for the future, saving with us is quick and easy.
- Competitive rates available on 9 major international currencies
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
- Deposit periods are available for 24 hours, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Minimum deposit requirement is only HKD100,000 or currency equivalent
- Great rates on Hong Kong Dollar and Australian Dollar*
3 month term: 1.11% p.a.
6 month term: 1.21% p.a.
12 month term: 1.70% p.a.
3 month term: 3.50% p.a.
6 month term: 3.75% p.a.
12 month term: 4.30% p.a.
- Please contact us for more information on prevailing rates and terms
- Lloyds TSB Bank plc Hong Kong Branch is a member of the Deposit Protection Scheme**
|Hong Kong Branch|
|Phone:||+ 852 2847 3111|
|Office hours: 9am to 6pm, HK time, HK business days|
* Interest rates quoted in this advertisement are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice. Please check with our staff for the effective rates applicable to the Multi-Currency account. Residents or nationals of certain jurisdictions may be subject to exchange controls and should seek independent advice before entering into any transactions with us. Legislation or regulations in your home jurisdiction may prohibit you from entering into such a transaction with us.
Returns on foreign currency deposits are subject to movements in foreign exchange rates against your base currency. Such exchange rate movement could cause a substantial loss of capital when measured against your base currency.
Interest on deposits in Hong Kong and Singapore is paid without deduction of tax and the two branches do not have to report any interest earnings to tax authorities outside their respective jurisdiction. However, depositors may be liable for tax in the country of their residence, nationality or domicile. It is the depositors' responsibility to check the tax treatment of their deposits in their jurisdiction and to report and pay any tax due. If in doubt, please consult your tax advisor. Lloyds TSB reserves the right to make a withholding or deduct other tax when required to do so by law.
** For Hong Kong
Lloyds TSB Bank plc is a member of the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong. Eligible deposits taken by this Bank are protected by the Scheme up to a limit of HK$500,000 per depositor.